VYS 15.1% 42.0¢ vysarn limited

buy and hold, page-4

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Sure, I can understand blind faith is dangerous with unproven returns! I have a lot of respect for Ben Mead and Frank Rogers, who together form a sold team, particularly Rogers experience in waste management and industry contacts! Rogers has designed some pretty high tech processing solutions and I believe has the skills and networks to overcome some of the issues MHM are dealing with regarding Aluminum slag recycling. Neil Allen also has a wealth of knowledge and alot of experience in exploration and mineral recovery! And don't forget John Pugh has a wealth of experience in secondary aluminum recycling. Sounds like a good team to me! I don't know when they will divest the silica business, but I believe the Iron Ore and Copper in Tasmania will be divested also. The grades for the Copper Deposit look promising. Given the high class deposit for silica, it should attract some interest. I'd prefer we divest in all the mineral deposits, whilst the minerals boom is still on, and focus on the Aluminum slag recycling globally! I believe this is the path this company will take! Commodities will eventually go lower with excess supply, better margin potentially in recycling! IMO, 72 cents will prove to be cheap once some uncertainties are removed and divested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.055(15.1%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 43.0¢ 37.0¢ $521.3K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 5647 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.