NAG 0.00% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

Buy and sell orders, page-14

1. 55,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    Comparing NAG to Alan Bond and SXG to Kerry Packer - you really are a dope Baldi

I wouldn't be counting the Redcastle chickens just yet

Mawson also had major inferred resources in Finland as well and that all ended in pain and they sold it for 6.5 million coz they couldn't mine it. History repeats itself but you are too busy listening to what you want to hear

Mawson acquired 100% of the Rajapalot project from Areva in 2010 for €1 million along with Areva’s other exploration properties in Finland. Gold and cobalt occur in two different host rocks, either iron-magnesium or potassic-iron types.
    Inferred resources as calculated last August are 10.9 million tonnes grading 2.5 g/t gold and 443 ppm cobalt (3 g/t gold-equivalent). In terms of contained metals that is 887,284 oz. of gold and 4,836 tonnes of cobalt (1 million oz. gold-equivalent). The portion recoverable by open pit methods is 2.2 million tonnes grading 1.6 g/t gold and 396 ppm cobalt, and the underground portion is 8.7 million tonnes at 2.5 g/t gold and 443 ppm cobalt.

https://www.mining.com/mawson-receives-key-decisions-for-rajapalot-gold-cobalt-project-in-finland/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.