BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hi rjs99, I am relatively new at the game too and have...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi rjs99,
    I am relatively new at the game too and have discovered that you just have to stick at it till pennies drop.
    1 First thing you have to learn is what sort of trader you are or rather what you're doing with each trade. No point in buying a share because you see it as a three year growth story then freaking out and selling when it does a dip in price.
    2 Second thing is that, for beginners, there are really no general rules like "Buy the day after X" or "Sell the day after Y" Those rules are for people with expensive software who want to set up a system that they can just set and leave. I have heard that is not often a way to get rich.
    3 It is possible to buy and sell shares on a dummy platform that means you can learn without risk.
    It helps to set up a spreadsheet to keep track of your buying and selling and keep notes of what you are learning.
    My strongest recommendation for you is to subscribe to the Analyst with the link at the top of the thread. They will give you a free 21 day sub and you can check them out before paying anything. I covered the cost of a full year sub with my first trade. There are just too many different options when it comes to choosing shares to buy and sell and they narrow the field and give distinct buy sell recommendations with the different time frames in mind.
    This means you can trade in relative safety while you learn
    They will also give you access to a very cheap online stockbroker once you are subscribed so that brokerage fees become a negligible part of your trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.