PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

buy at 2.5, page-6

1. 272 Posts.
    Morning BeachDingo.
    Everyone has their own method of delivering their posts. Whether you choose to ignore or absorb an individuals contributions is entirely up to yourself.
    I have eagerly read all of El Capos contributions on Hot Copper since he told everyone how talented he was at nailing 7.5 cent high and suggested selling at 6 cents and buy 3 times as many at 2 cents. I had already sold half my holdings a couple weeks earlier at high to mid 5 cents as I believed from my own ability that the rally from 2.5 cents in December was over.
    El Capo has contributed value in several of his posts.....I pieced it together.
    A few weeks back a poster asked El for a chart. El told him that he is not here to hold his hand and stated he has already said enough to work it out for yourselves. This gives myself great confidence I am seeing the same as El Capo.

Previous to the low in December last year, my own ability suggested PEN should not go lower than 5 cent.....Flip, down to 2.5 cent. I had always viewed a 5 year price chart as 5 to 6 years back was when the OBV indicator started trending up and having a rally about once a year. In one of El Capos posts he mentioned long term charts. So I broadened my horizons and viewed a 10 year chart........Problem with this is I could not find trendlines running parallel to each other?.....Then it hit me.......And El Capo did state PEN is one of the best looking charts and he did say with PEN its obviously going below 2 cents.
    Anyway....Enough from me.....Its Sunday

PS Have a nice day BeachDingo....I shall leave a tip---El Capo is a Fan of Leonardo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.