ERG 10.0% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

Hehe, I hope you are right and ERG could bring big profit for...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, I hope you are right and ERG could bring big profit for you. In 8 years, it hit its shareholder day after day. How do you know the restructure would not be passed in the AGM?

There are a lot of unprecedented events around ERG, no too many people could predict what would happen to it tomorrow. If its shareholders could predict, the Sydney project would be not terminated.

If ERG is lucky and its shareholders are lucky, I am happy to see its price up to $0.20. However no extreme cheap, I would not buy. There are lot of cheap stocks around the market, I don't want to be trapped by it.

I feel the probability is quite high for it to spike to $0.002. Just guess how many its shareholder could predict its price could be about $0.008 now.

How do you know ERG could get all of its $200million back and the restructure would not happen? The management team doesn't work for the small shareholders. Only at one time at one place, the AGM, the small shareholders could say YES or NO.

I have not the time to play the game with ERG's big shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.