ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

Yes, it is great time to gamble pennies for dollar even I don't...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, it is great time to gamble pennies for dollar even I don't think IT could get its glory as that around 2000 but if it could spike down to $0.002, it could be a best buy.

It seems a fact that the current financial crisis is the extension of the IT bust. A glory booming needs the crazy ideas which are taken as images of the market crowd. Now you simply could not find any mania in the economy and market. I wonder how we could get another IT magic.

ERG is one of the survivals which used the IT booming but failed to get a trustable or workable business model. ERG is a trading target for bargain hunters but should not be a dream-become-true place.

Every generation has its bubble. IT dream is gone and gone forever. Don't misunderstanding IT dream in the market and its significant impact to the future of human kind are different matters.

Business makes the money has not direct link with what business it does. ERG is a dog and true dog sieged by its big shareholder, the environment, and its future prediction.

I don't dream anymoe in ERG. I do want to get it at $0.002 since it makes me feel safe for a doubled or trippled profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.