RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I was watching your commentary and you were right all along -...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I was watching your commentary and you were right all along - and boy did you come up against it in these threads!

A company with unknown technology reliant largely on telehealth which has negligible uptake within the community reletively speaking, with a $300M valuation? I think it will come down further when people come to realise just how far out the commercial viability of this product is, if even possible at all.

I had a mate who is a respiratory physician and researcher review RAPs grant applications about 6 months ago and he wrote back to me one word... "avoid". The design methodologies were apparently highly flawed - and he also had concerns about differential diagnosis.

RAP should consider themselves foruntate to have a market cap of even $5M imo! An 'idea' isn't worth shit without $$ coming in the door. And the directors of this company were shockers - some of the official announcements were effectively just propaganda - and then they solds shares.

So many retails investors got burnt here and will never make it back. They are wiped out for life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.