CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

buy back timing, page-269

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi gjcl,

Thank you for your kind comments the other day.

I really don,t think that I deserve the labelling that I have been given, I don,t wish harm or financial hardship on anyone.

Everyday we have to read the ever increasing and mostly boring AND REPETITIVE comments by Roh, and in my opinion these comments are nothing short of ramping exercises to keep the focus on why everyone should have Cudeco shares.

We all have our opinions one way or another and I still cant understand the hostility that is directed towards a poster that may have an opinion that may be in variance to the ramping brigade.

So much wasted time in discussing buyers and sellers which makes me feel that there are many nervous nellies out there who probably dont have the nerve to hold shares. IMHO nothing major will happen to the S P until production gets under way and if that happens before next Xmas I will be very pleasantly surprised.

We have got this far due to the expertise of W.M. so why not lets sit back knowing full well that any opinions we might have will not matter one iota in the eventual success or otherwise of Cudeco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.