CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

By the way, did you take the time to read what rampers can be up...

1. 2,173 Posts.
    By the way, did you take the time to read what rampers can be up to, and as to who are the ones that will cause manipulation.???

To be honest, no.

People should do their own research and make their own decisions...if that involves taking into consideration the content of HC posts to make financial decisions - as you have stated you have done - then so be it, they may need it more than others, it is of their own doing.

For me those that try and save us from ourselves, and present themselves as straight shooters, realist or all round good and concerned citizens are less desirable to inhabit an internet forum where I may have a financial or otherwise interest in the topic matter....especially when they put a disclaimer in stating it’s for entertainment purposes only, or it is clearly for some sanctimonious motivation...seriously it happens!

I think most people have this built in defence mechanism, where they have a naturally stronger reaction to someone being negative, derogatory, condescending and critical to something they have an interest in, attraction to or affection for....and this applies to ALL aspects of life not just virtual life.

Not everyone has a good a BS meter, but people can see through most of the wild and disproportionate (to the norm) up ramps...Conix has had a few and is one that springs to mind, but he may be proven to be correct, only time will tell for he and all interest parties in CDU.

Not sure who's winning the RAMP battle at the moment, liquidity says it’s the naysayers....see how we go from here.

No reds under the bed stix. None at all. But, if there are any, you'd be surprised where they are. .
    I’ve voiced my opinion on Red’s and beds… and IMHO, there are none, so not sure why you have me as a believer…although you appear to know, even though you say there are none…that is spooky, the only concern I have is for your processing of logic on this one…

Anyway another 10 minutes I won't get back and off topic again, probably should of invited you, Zeds and Penny to the General forum for this.....next time, nah there won't be a next time, I replied to you as I thought I should give you the courtesy, but I'll try and sit back and watch the psychology of it all unfold from here....

All the Best Mr Spade Caller (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.