LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

buy back, page-48

1. 3,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1554
    Hi Buffalo,

That is essentially what I was saying. Buy the shares now, cancel them, then announce a CR as part of a new major addition/announcement.

I agree with most on here regarding the lack of news. IMO they have been slack, but they have told us that UCG works along with GTL and they are looking to set these up in the USA in the future combined with EOR. It seems as though they are going through regs and paperwork, so there is probably not alot to announce until this is sorted.

Hi Nic,

You have been very bullish in the past, so if PB goes ahead and sets up GTL/UCG running in conjunction with EOR in Wyoming using Teresa money to fund initially, do you think that $4 is not a possibility? What if they CR to accelerate and do numerous plants?

Hi Dan,

Do you not remember the last sale? The SP was in a long downtrend, nobody saw the announcement coming, there were no leaks until one of the Indian newspapers leaked the story. There were no leaks in Australia, even though the sale had full regulatory approval before the announcement. So using the current SP trend as an argument is not valid.

IMO, this share has been whacked by the current environment, all growth stocks have unless they have had unbelievable news. Even great news in
    growth stocks has copped a yawn. That is just the way it is at the moment. It sucks, but unless I personally go and change Europe, the beatings will continue until it is fixed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.