DNA 6.45% 3.3¢ donaco international limited

Buy Back, page-58

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just $3,000 can move this stock -1.7%. Can't wait for the potential run up as millions change hands. I guess all we can ask for is that the manipulation eases back, would you agree its has ARMCH? If the sellers (shorters) wanted they could trickle the price much lower with the thin buy side today. Maybe they will.

Interesting trying to figure out sediment. This morning holders are not in a rush to sell. With news around the corner why would they. At these depressed levels buyers are most likely waiting for results before jumping in. Even a run to $1.20 on results would still present great value to investors not willing to take a risk. However its not like DNA is a specy bio stock waiting for patent approval. We have a real business, real revenue and real assets.

The numbers are going to be good, the price will run up, but its just a question of how good the numbers are which is why i'm surprised we haven't seen some more action today. DNA is clearly out of favor and the current landscape isn't helping.

What does our friend Buffet say - "Buy when the market is fearful, sell when they are greedy"?

DNA held well during the horrible week the market just had. In fact it was one of my best performing stocks believe it or not.

Now we sit and wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $40.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $25.71K 774.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 290078 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.