BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Pros: lots of mine life, good profit, P/E is actually only 4,...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Pros: lots of mine life, good profit, P/E is actually only 4, despite what the bank sites say, so we're way undervalued, and we get dividends. This is definitely a company in growth mode with steady, reliable profit and management don't waste money. Cons: no share price growth and not likely to be unless there is an extremely good find. Someone has been holding the price down over the last few years and management aren't interested in bringing in new investors at this stage (it appears), so if you buy this share, don't expect it to go up much until something drastic happens.

Re a consolidation—keeping the fact that our share price is ridiculous, I think a consolidation will give traders an excuse to push the price down even further. I'm against it. I'm not against a buyback, however. I also think our money could be better invested in more growth with either more drilling or upgrading our processing plant. With the rise in gold price, we will have even more funds to do things. If I had more money, I would buy more shares, but I don't, and I think many of us are in the same boat. And as good a buy as this is, no one should have all their eggs in one basket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $9.19K 359.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2033604 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 175616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.