GRN gravity diamonds limited

re: $$$buy ann to come$$$burn-off 1.4c/qtr I'm aware of the oil...

1. 749 Posts.
    re: $$$buy ann to come$$$burn-off 1.4c/qtr I'm aware of the oil exploration component and the work done for Lakes Oil but it was the "exclusive rights regarding oil" that I was doubtful about.

If you are correct that 'there are only two other aircraft fitted with this technology and they are in Canada', then it would seem highly likely the contract beneficiary will be GRN.

The interesting aspect of GRN's business approach IMO is the way they often trade use of the technology for equity in the tenements they survey. It can be a very cheap way of gaining access to some of the best drill exploration tenements across Australia and increases by an order of magnitude the prospect of a 'hit' e.g. their excellent diamond finds through the KIM joint venture.

GRN is a unique stock amongst the explorers because of this equity swap arrangement. It is equivalent to having multiple drill rigs all beavering away on your behalf at minimal downpayment. Of course more cash is required once a hit is made but who's going to complain then?

The last quarterly promised more aggressive promotion of their excellent tenement prospects - particularly those diamond pipes held by their 40%-owned subsidiary, DMA - so we can expect some noise once follow-up drill results from where they found all those microdiamonds become available. KIM soared while GRN began a long, slow descent. I speculated then that the market-at-large was simply unaware of the DMA tie-in. Management seems determined to address that ignorance this time round.

Interesting times....

R/Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.