BDM 0.00% 19.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Hey thanks for the kind words Sam, good to hear from you too....

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hey thanks for the kind words Sam, good to hear from you too. Yes I've been there from the beginning and I'll be there until 'the last dog dies' lol. Shout out to Rizzla and Wadegarrett!
    And thanks guys for researching and sharing informative news articles that let this amazing unfolding story be told.

Shinji Ono, could you please provide more info on that exclusive subscription you mentioned. Cut and paste will do, sharing is caring lol (O:

Look lets not beat around the bush, this property is infested with gold and massive deposits of silver in the top left of the property. The drilling will just confirm it scientifically and give the project the credibility it needs to power on into the big money. I've pulled apart all available information meticulously including the detailed maps and survey readings and it's humongous!

On top of this is the production cost, which is what magnetises the multi billion dollar caps all around this area. Around $ 500 USD profit per every ounce (not kilo) extracted, insanely profitable and desirable once the drilling proves it up. And Peru is the most business friendly, safe and stable country in South America.

Micheal O'Keefe possesses unique and rare qualities that are tailor made for this project. He's thorough, grassroots, level headed and enjoys bringing quality projects to fruition that the big player's never could even with all their money to burn, suits and ties included. Look how easily Rio Tinto stuffed up the golden goose he sold them back with Riversdale (Albanese got the sack not for buying Riversdale but not managing the golden goose and leaving it to neglect).

Managing people and nurturing relationships (all stakeholders) is at the core of this business and he's known this since day one which is in part why he's successful at everything he takes on in the methodical way only he knows how. He owns a sizable chunk but is not greedy and understands to make things happen you need to bring people along for the ride. I for one would like him nominated for Australian of the year! Here is a link re: the outlook for gold (low supply with high demand) and why we are all here at this right place and moment in time to share this bonanza.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/17/gol...evel-since-the-financial-crisis-says-anz.html

So buckle up, lock and load and lets ride this wild bronco to the foothills of Peru!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $201.7K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 796913 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 224378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.