ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

buy buy buy, page-110

1. 190 Posts.
    Hello Kranky,

I think we are digressing a bit on this post.

Your take on ECT's agreement with AGL and your reference to EL5119 is way off. The reason why you have ECT working hard to complete DFT 2&3 is to build a Coldry Plant within vacinity of Loy Yang which provides a coal benefication process to AGL-this means that AGL will be using Loy Yang's own allocated coal not MNM's. Why would AGL be interested in doing a deal with Exergen via MNM allocated coal-selling to AGL for a much higher price than working with ECT and using their own coal???

This provides an excellent opportunity to both AGL and ECT with access to Gov $$$. Just scroll through the numerous posts by Pasboz referring to links to Gov websites. Before you go asking questions on that (which I think you already have)...do some research please. I would like to be able to show you the specific references you are asking for to this but I already have 1 fulltime job :0)

The EL5119 was arranged to hedge risk-to give ECT access to brown coal for further tech development and provide a source of income down the road in the event that current arrangments are changed. Also (and this part is speculation) I find it very interesting that this deal with EL5119 is done with Mecrus-why you ask? Good question. Yet to be confirmed but please read my post 8232150.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.