ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

buy buy buy, page-112

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Sorry NT

As per IK's comment to me yesterday re bringing up Exergen, it was MS that brought Exergen up - not I.

Additionally, A was making unsubstantiated claims in his post last night that "Exergen have failed."

BY claimed "CHTD is a dud".

A's and BY's statements are non-factual and non-supported, yet no one Q's their validity or biase?

All I am doing is bringing a different "non ramping" POV. Anyway, NT - as you asked - I don't have specifics re AGL, but here is some info:

http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/news/local/news/general/lobby-to-open-resources/2380871.aspx?storypage=2

"Mr Hamilton said Loy Yang Power Station would have sufficient coal reserves to spare, if a current mine extension application was approved.

“We’ve been in discussions on and off with Loy Yang, but haven’t been able to find a way to move forward; that doesn’t close the door as things progress,” he said."

Also from the same article:

“When we talk coal access, we’re talking commercial quantities that would support a project over a 30 year life span, through plant expansions and upgrades ... we need a billion tonnes of coal,” Mr Hamilton said.

Exergen have stated they wanted a 1 bill BC allocation, they now have that.

Also from the same article:

"Environment Victoria’s Mark Wakeman has challenged the “demonstration-ready” claims of the company, and said a government allocation of the coal resource would be unjustified.

“Exergen has been spruiking this project for years; there’s been nothing to stop them from doing an agreement with someone commercial to get their project off the ground,” Mr Wakeman said."

Again, they now have a JV agreement with MNM to demonstrate the CHTD to commercial level.

As A would say "tick tock"

Cheers K

Again, I say, hopefully ESI can get some BCE deal off the ground with AGL in LV of a significant economic value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.