ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sorry NTAs per IK's comment to me yesterday re bringing up...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Sorry NT

As per IK's comment to me yesterday re bringing up Exergen, it was MS that brought Exergen up - not I.

Additionally, A was making unsubstantiated claims in his post last night that "Exergen have failed."

BY claimed "CHTD is a dud".

A's and BY's statements are non-factual and non-supported, yet no one Q's their validity or biase?

All I am doing is bringing a different "non ramping" POV. Anyway, NT - as you asked - I don't have specifics re AGL, but here is some info:

http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/news/local/news/general/lobby-to-open-resources/2380871.aspx?storypage=2

"Mr Hamilton said Loy Yang Power Station would have sufficient coal reserves to spare, if a current mine extension application was approved.

“We’ve been in discussions on and off with Loy Yang, but haven’t been able to find a way to move forward; that doesn’t close the door as things progress,” he said."

Also from the same article:

“When we talk coal access, we’re talking commercial quantities that would support a project over a 30 year life span, through plant expansions and upgrades ... we need a billion tonnes of coal,” Mr Hamilton said.

Exergen have stated they wanted a 1 bill BC allocation, they now have that.

Also from the same article:

"Environment Victoria’s Mark Wakeman has challenged the “demonstration-ready” claims of the company, and said a government allocation of the coal resource would be unjustified.

“Exergen has been spruiking this project for years; there’s been nothing to stop them from doing an agreement with someone commercial to get their project off the ground,” Mr Wakeman said."

Again, they now have a JV agreement with MNM to demonstrate the CHTD to commercial level.

As A would say "tick tock"

Cheers K

Again, I say, hopefully ESI can get some BCE deal off the ground with AGL in LV of a significant economic value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.