ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

buy buy buy, page-57

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    MS

Thanks for the reply. (Also, I got your point the first post - unlike some others I don't need info to be punched into me 3 times to get it) ;o)

The slurry pipeline has been suggested by Exergen as a way to get the BC out of LV because of the lack of current infrastructure and as a cheaper alternative to building a rail network (that doesn't exist now).

Why?

There is already an existing gas pipeline out of LV (above ground) with associated land easements, so this slurry pipeline (above ground) could run parallel to this existing gas pipeline.

Therefore, this cutting roads and property purchases you allude to would not be an issue for the slurry pipeline!

I could take your same argument against this slurry pipeline and use that for a rail network - considering it would have to be a new rail link to Hastings (and not next to existing infrastructure like the gas pipeline) - it would face a massive multi-billion investment and approval across many land holders one would assume.

Agreed, either project (pipeline or rail) would be a massive investment in the first instance, but then again, we are talking about a Piblaraness size export project. Exergen, as you have quoted from their website, believe the pipeline would be a cheaper option than rail.

This consortium you refer to is Tata power, Itochu, Sedgeman and Theiss (Leightons). You'd have to agree they have some clout in the infrastructure and mining development project game! You really couldn't ask for better partners really.

If you were not aware, Theiss (one of the Exergen consortium) are currently involved in the $4 billion Ballarat to Geelong rail upgrade that just happens to go right through the middle of BM where Exergen will shortly own 1 billion tonnes of BC with their JV partner and have agreed to invest $50+ million in developing to (commercial level) demo CHTD plant.

Exciting times to be in the BC sector I would say.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.