ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

buy buy buy, page-59

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    IK

Totally agree.

I have said it before (and I'll say it again), I am interested in the BCE space in its entirety - hence the reason for reading and posting on ESI forum.

The majority of the time I am asking for ESI posters to back up their posts with factual information. I will post contrary to what could be deemed positive info so as to hopefully get the straight facts and answers.

I mean anyone can also write "toot toot" and "it's only a matter of time now" and "the stars are aligning" and "as the sure as the sun rises", etc. - but how does that help anyone in their investment?

Unfortunately, it seems some posters are happy to make posts and when asked to provide links, facts, research, etc. or asked straight up Q's re ESI (which A's would help all current and future investors) - it usually goes unanswered or DYOR or posts are TOUed.

IK - it wasn't me that brought up Exergen - I was merely responding to MS post and providing an alternative POV - I think your post should have been directed at MS.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.