PYC 4.35% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

buy, buy, buy, page-2

1. 35,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    I think that's exactly the point Wayne market has no interest & the repeated afirmations of "the next deal", "rapidly expanding revenue" & "trade sale" fall on deaf ears - actual delivery has been quite the contrary over an extended period & i guess credibility takes a large beating no ones interested in exposure until they start to deliver on these long repeated lines & i think it's got to the point that just one achievement will have little impact - market wants follow through.

Just to put the above quotes into reality -

"the next deal" - long overdue not only the whole of 2012 but following guidance PYC should of had 6 new deals under the banner over the past 24 months as opposed to the 1 Janssen deal.

"rapidly expanding revenue" - again long speculated although returned to market for cash numerous times, more dilution at lower prices on each occasion & most recently the convertible note issued last month where impact is yet to be seen.

"trade sale" - again long speculated & an ideal endpoint however as much as management have talked up market value won't effect much larger sums coming foward - REALLY it's very hard to see even a very large premium delivering anything near the figures used in the past --- they really need to sort the first 2 points & credibility out to raise market value or i don't think anyone will be impressed with it getting aquired from a $10M market cap & a very far cry from the $200M+ targets they outlined in the past.

Make or break 2013 still the motto lol - upside heavily outweighs downside (personal opinion) but i think it's either many many times higher or bust.

PS - i really hope it comes together this year for NW i'd have to imagine it's getting pretty uncomfortable for him running these presentations to generally many of the same people saying the same thing & actual delivery of it nowhere to be seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $297.5K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1372418 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 390472 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.