SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Shares goes up and down. Most shares are at its all time high in...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Shares goes up and down. Most shares are at its all time high in 2021. A2M at 20 dollars, kogan at 18 dollars, appen at 30 dollars, mesoblast at 5 dollars. Do you want me to go on. What price are they now?

If everyone can pick a share that goes up in a straight line he'll we will all be rich and no need to work. I guess you are quite delusional in thinking that the shares that people say buy on HC only intend theorically to go up on a straight line.

Do me a favour and tell me which shares is that. I am just looking at the fundamental of sp8. As a long term holder, in my opinion I feel that we are in better position than 2 years ago where we had miggster which earn revenue however due to its relation with crowd1, the stock has been halt numerous times and back then I have very low confidence cause I don't know how long will the trading halt is and share price drops heaps when we resumed trading.

At the very least now the company is trying to do it more legitimately.

If you disagree with this stock that's fine but no reason to disagree on everything unless there are new facts that sp8 isn't doing things legitimately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.