BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

buy chart, page-19

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    awesome chart tringuyen, did you say your new to charting?? no way! i wont beleive it, you have all the jargon that robbbb uses...speed angles, fibonacci...sorry but those arent words of a newbie, you must of been doing this for a while.

You have also pinpointed a nice specific target, somewhere between 13-22c, whats even more astounding is that you have somehow gathered, from the chart, that this will only happen if BUY gets news. The chart has really helped you on this one with your trading strategy and my earlier comment on how TA is not so effective in picking targets because BUY is announcement driven, has been completely demolished by your chart. I feel kind of stupid for posting that earlier, and your other agressive post that made you laugh and wonder as to my stupidity really taught me a lesson on how all this charting works. I gota do more research on charting speccies like BUY, looks very technical to me...nice work.

It originally was my opinion that BUY wouldnt move until oil flows are confirmed, i think the mere presence of oil shows means nothing as of now. No reason for BUY to move until this is confirmed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3 709

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5150164 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8970624 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.