BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

rkg...Don't expect you to 'see' evidence, however most people...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    rkg...

Don't expect you to 'see' evidence, however most people and now mainstream media are aware game back on with mining boom and if you didn't see Sun Herald on weekend, had a map with all the projects and major mining activites in context of the current mining boom. Reason I called out management expertise because it stands to reason that if BLY maintain their share of this growth, then we'll see upgraded outlook for 2010 in their next release. Comforting to see BLY win BHP 'vendor of the year' award this week.

If you haven't read the Reserve Bank presentation of 19th October, it's a worthy read, here are some excerpts:"Adding in the rest of Asia, the figure is around 70% (of our exports to Asia over last 12 months)"... "given the demand for commodities, this strength of investment is most notable in the resources sector... looking forward, it is plausible that very high levels of investment in the resources sector will continue for some years yet"..."given the sheer magnitude of the projects, they are likely to have a significant impact on the future investment outcomes for the country"

Debt reduced, back of envelope double shares so halve the potential EPS and you might appreciate why institutions are swinging from hold to buy, but suspect you know all this and only stirring.

I'm responding in case some hapless investor reads your posts and passes up a wonderful opportunity to hop on board with very little risk and considerable upside.

Glad you ackowledge 40c which is almost 50% on today's SP, and I say double it sometime next year which would be around 200%. I'd be obliged if you share your tips to outperfom, other than my rave faves MMR and GBA.

Exciting times for resources and companies associated with resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.