MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

buy depth increasing, page-29

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I sill repeat that not once - NEVER - has a sophistocated or simplified rumour about MAE been true.
    NEVER EVER. They have all been shams and organised misinformation to date and an investigation into why and how has been discussed with management. I am sick of it and so before it gets away on anyone, I am offering this one important factual reminder.

Thats playing the ball, not the man.
    It is the game that has been played with our money Marion energys fundamentals for 3 years now. BEWARE of the very rumour and apparent expertise which has proven dangerous and has caused much complaint/dissent by shareholders who have belevied them in the past.

Another flopped rumour, fraught with diappointment, may see our share (your money) in the teens due to deflated sentiment.

Dont let it happen again guys. Call management and get the facts from the Directors and cross examine these experts.
    Its your money you are playing with tho beleive or discount a rumour - because whether or not the rumour comes true depends on how much money you will GAMBLE.

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.