MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

buy depth increasing, page-32

1. 276 Posts.
    L

I agree that threads over the years have been full of "a mate told me this" or "I heard that" rumours and many times we have been disappointed.

What I find really interesting is that I also have heard of the same developments that have been posted here on this thread and on another forum. As far as I am aware, I don't know any of these people or their contacts. I guess rumours often stem from the same source and gain momentum on their own. I never post anything I hear on the grapevine.

If things are happening onsite towards producing gas, surely we could be told. Is this being done to aid the sale process or to help with the finances?

Were GS contracted for any particular length of contract? or just to do a job? I can't see that anywhere in announcements or reports.

Are there really any potential buyers?

Who's in charge at the moment? GS, the bank or management?

We had a good positive day today, but this will not be maintained without some support from HQ. Get with the program guys and let us in on what's going on!!

I would like to see more strength in the buyer depth above 22c. It would show the market a better degree of support. As it is now, I do wonder if buyers at 20c and below are just opportunists waiting for the price to take a tumble. Or is it the true believers wanting to maximise their holding :)?

Fear and speculation run rife in the absence of facts.

I continue to hold and watch ....... and most of all, hope.

Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.