CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Best post of the day bluesdog : )Hard to not watch all day when...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    Best post of the day bluesdog : )

Hard to not watch all day when you work at a computer though. I can't help but have a sneak peak every now and then (typically more often when my stock/s are rising lol).

I have said before that I don't expect anything from the shareprice until we get some company making news. Until then, 15c-25c is about where this thing will bounce between. If you're in it for $1 plus, who cares...

Amazing how upbeat I was feeling about CVI yesterday, and how down today. This reactive emotional response is confirmed by many posters today and yesterday, at each end of the scale. lol 2 or 3 cents up and we think we Buffet is buying, a couple of cents down and it is slitting wrist time.

Some of us need to just step back and breath from time to time. Patience seems to be wearing thin, and probably justly in most cases, but all the tempor tantrams in the world wont speed this up.

All you can ask yourself is 'if I just discovered CVI and familiarised myself with the fundamentals, would I be happy to take a position around 20c?". My answer is yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.