AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

buy elixia campaign - phosphagenics

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Thought I might start a new thread on the Elixia launch today.

Just finished watching the presentation on TVSN and couldn't help but be impressed.

Esra was great. The knowledge and detail was excellent and even amazed me on how in depth in all goes.
    The products look great and look like being a winner.

I thought as shareholders and stakeholders we should all make the effort to support this product in it's launch.

The last annual report had around 5200 individual shareholders. Most have at least a few thousand to many thousands invested.

My idea is to get as many holders to buy at least the $170 pack, or whatever is preferred, a small outlay compared to your investment and you will have a mothers day present to give or just use yourself. Win Win situation.
    If we can get 3000 holders buying $150 average that would gross $450K.
    Not a bad start.

Then I thought we could do our bit as stakeholders and start by everyone who purchases, to give this post a thumbs up and try to get this post onto the main boards at HC to spread the word.

Other people may read the post and go to the web site and look at the products and hopefully buy some. Then they might be interested to learn more about what TPM can do with the 20 drug pipeline.

https://www.itvsn.com.au/include/oecgi2.php/category?category=73197&browse_category=73197&site_id=ITVSN&customer_no=&session_id=&item_sort_order=S&items_per_page=15&selectorattributes=&searchstring=

Once the new web site is up and about then we can all give the thumbs up on facebook etc and spread the word.

We can sit on our bums or we can get up and do our bit to help push TPM.
    Once people are aware then they can learn about the blockbuster drugs that Phosphagenics is developing.

I think it's worth a try. I hope you do.
    Well done Esra.

PS - if you haven't watched the TVSN show do so. I think it gives an insight into how professional, presentable, intelligent and enthusiastic Esra is. You can be sure she is just as accomplished when it comes to the blockbuster lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.985K 661.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 86492113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63275078 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.