CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

buy followed by an immediate sell ..., page-32

1. 163 Posts.
    Thanks to all for the great info on this thread, when I started it I was originally wondering how the time stamps on two trades could be exactly the same (to the second decimal--just as neo described up above). At the time I posted the buy/sell volumes on the market depth were very high so a single order didn't take out more than one level so it must have been 2 orders to generate the two trades.

On reading this thread it is opening my eyes to the smart money ... These guys use these "tricks" to disguise "the herd". They need these tricks because they want to trade large volumes to make the most money possible. The trouble for them is that large volumes get noticed and can significantly affect the sp. So...if we are watching these transactions and see that they are trying to make the sp appear lower we learn about their intentions (ie they want to buy at a lower price). The trick then is figuring out just how low they are willing to push it and that's where funkymonkey seems to be very good!

Thanks to all for this great discussion!!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.