LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

What are you babbling about?how many times do I have to school...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What are you babbling about?how many times do I have to school you guys before you give me an inch, even at this moment the lsr crew is as arrogant as ever.

Big sky was a giddy up move really? auger drilling/a ton of air core drilling/widely spaced exploration holes/ then finally they drilled it properly, after spending 12 months on a prospect doing multiple campaigns it was a giddy up move was it?

The never ending line of never wrong know it all's at LSR is astounding, LSR over sampled at big sky and wasted time fact, they could have drilled after the first high grade exploration holes hit, but they wasted a bunch of money and 6 months, thats a fact like it or not.

Whatever they are planning to do they need to do it at warp speed, the lower this sinks the longer the road back.

On a more positive note I recently accumulated myself a nice starter parcel at 1.1, still hoping to buy more at .008, but can't be too greedy with the prospects it has and almost $1mill in the bank for $4mill market cap it's one of if not the best value Australia based gold explorer on the asx.

Just needs alittle news and it will kick it's way back up into the mid 2's in a flash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.