LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

@strauss I though this one might interest you it's what I am...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    @strauss I though this one might interest you it's what I am buying buying atm, this is my most recent accumulation it's looking like a bit of a dog right now, but over the last 12 months it has been a consistent money maker for me always rebounding strongly, I hit the 2 big runs pretty much spot on and the small mid run unfortunately asx enforced an early trading halt and screwed us all on that run.

bnbm.jpg

So each time they have run from sampling right into drilling, right now they just have sampling work just kicking off, they are methodical samplers, but drilling will follow after that.

vcb.jpg
    All 3 prospect's are geologically in the correct area the nearology is good all close by to plutonic.
    534.jpg

Marymia prospect they did have one spectacular failure of a drilling campaign there last year, but what they did find is some anomalous intervals which are headed towards north west-trending brittle fault.

They say in the Plutonic Well Greenstone Belt the intersection of similar east-west structures with lithological or structural contacts represents a potential site for mineralisation, so looks like a pretty good target in a red hot area.

3121.jpg

West pinnyrinny
    Resoulute did some work there, doesn't show much they want to map sample and drill it complete wild card to me looks good potential, but needs more sampling.
    221.jpg

Contessa is the best target previous drilling has shown good and bad results over a large area, so they are going to do an IP survey same as what AUZ did to search for the sulphides, once they lock in the correct area a targeted drilling campaign will see fireworks.

Here is a run down of contessa.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...ntessa.2454842/?post_id=14733069#.Vyrg5YR96Hs

This I have been slowly buying I don't know if this is the bottom it feels pretty close, another reason I am confident to buy is recently before the big fall directors all converted big amounts of 3 cent options and an underwriter converted 11 million out of the money options, there will be alot of push to get this back above 3 cents when the time is right.

Not sure if the time frame is good for you could be a little wait for action to start, but what attracts me is the $4mill cap with almost $1mill cash, and they are good with money only $100k admin a quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.