KAR 2.02% $1.70 karoon energy ltd

buy, hold or sell

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

I hope my good friends can witness that I'm always 100% sincere and tell exactly what I think(and what i do).
    Not always good hints but I'm positive most of the time.

The decision at that stage to buy or hold certainly must be linked to the strong believe that the results will provoque a new wave of BUYING (to force the share up after achieved 7).

The ones who read carefully I wrote I'm buyer at 6.19 to 6.25 as much money I could afford and my target was make 10% in less than one month(and I wrote..guys what are you waiting..this is a bargain business 10% in less than 1 month) even before the announcement of any result.

I did, and yesterday I sold all my shares and took my 11.3%.

Probably you can ask..well..in that case you dont believe the result will be so good to justify..

Sincerelly I would like to have any tech indication that will be "so good" but the notes of the Citibank states that the chances grew to 75%(to have gas) but the volume of gas they beleive will be not so fantastic.

Who knows ?
    This is a game and sincerelly I discover(to my personal pocket) as much far from such bets better.

I enjoy(like most of us) the dream... the dreaming period is the most profitable ones(except when they really discover a good one well)..

But the dream is fantastic... people come, and buy and pay today 10 cents more and tomorrow another 10 and after another 20 and come a stage that if you ask..ok..stop the company now and valuate the REAL EXISTING and KNOWN assets,the price is correct ?

I dont have condition to make such calc,but I think the price is fair at that stage and from now on to grow must have really real results,good ones,because if not the share comes back.

What scary me more is the reality that the company drilling must at some stage ask more money(Socksa definetevelly is not completly wrong in his thoughs)... In general this happens in moments of enthusiasm,because they have good return..

Yes, I can make mistakes(like when I sold at 5.3 and Black Swan alerted me I sold too early and I saw the share jump to 6.19).

He was correct but I follow my rule... I buy I define exit point and no discussion.(and I sold with good profit too)

Now my exit point was 6.9(and I told that before) and I was lucky I achieved a little bit more in the process to sell.(and made my 10% in less than 1 month.

But you all must bet I'm here in silence(to hapiness of most) and really crossing finger to see the share jump to 7.5 or 8's or maybe more(because I know than most of you will be in profit and happy)

Good day and good luck

Norberto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.035(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.363B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.72 $1.69 $4.805M 2.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1603 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 3178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.