NAB 0.06% $36.19 national australia bank limited

Buy Hold or Sell?, page-3

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Broosta, I hold WBC, NAB & CBA long (although did take some profits before the correction and have been slowly topping back up in the dips). The div yields are still good especially at some of the recent prices.

From a long perspective, like mine, I think they will stay bearish until at least WBC have their rights issue - the detail of which is unknown at this stage. Then the market may reassess, is my read on this at this stage, but with the way our economy is practically in recession now (only Govt spending propping up the figures in the past quarter) the bears might be about for a while.

But I'm long don't forget and I've got 3 Banks in my portfolio (in the not too distant past, some investors probably would frown upon having that many in your portfolio) so take this rambling with the usual grain of salt - I'm comfortable with my positions having rebiased my portfolio over the past few months, towards a more blue chip strategy if ya like.

May pick up some reasonable capital gains in next 12 to 18 months also but that would be just some cream as I usually take most divis as DRP.

So yep I'm probably more pragmatic about the banks than some - each to their own.

Cheers, WTF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.19
Change
0.020(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.42 $36.42 $36.02 $228.7M 6.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $36.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.19 8020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.