LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

buy hold protect, page-25

1. 22,593 Posts.
    The first chart below shows our XFJ and XJO with both staying within their previous bars range as requested, both look like no supply/test bars.

The XFJ looking the much stronger, obviously the XJO is being held down by the slack miners. The XFJ may lead and has obviously been holding our market up of late and may pop a bit today.

The second chart is the comparison between the 3LYC amigos, LYC, LYSCF and LYI.

It may be a little hard to see with LYC but all 3 put in little downers yesterday, both the others following our lead.

With our request of the yanks to be up today having been granted (even though imo still looks quite fragile)

and all the overseas REE stocks etc, MCP, REMX all putting in little downers (possible tests),

plus our intraday supply waves reducing

I think we may retrace today at least what we've lost of late, but of course could be totally wrong and if so will sit on the bench with rorkes and sunshine :))

will again just be watching which way the intraday opening bar is broken and follow

m87, I use tradeguider software you can find them on their website, if you request anything you'll then be bombarded with a thousand emails trying to sell you everything and the kitchen sink. imo if one understands their TA methodlogy no matter what it is, I think you'll be able to find better platforms to use.

cheers

also a reminder of that webinar I've been raving on about lately titled 'BUY HOLD PROTECT', simply go to the CityIndex website for details, will be well worth the effort

Wednesday, 27th June 2012

7.00pm to 8:00pm AEST

Duration: 1 hour

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.