LYC 2.26% $6.27 lynas rare earths limited

This week is terrible. Did not want to say much as the chart is...

1. 116 Posts.
    This week is terrible. Did not want to say much as the chart is going too complicated for me to read. Keep reading Mitta’s chart as guidelines, thank you so much for sharing with us.

Today’s action is very interesting (scary actually).
    Today as SP hit 52 weeks low, we technically entered into the divergence range in bigger time frame. As this week is not finished, the weekly bar is not valid but worth to give a look.
    I think the purple area (min 1.07) is the ultimate target we got to get, unfortunately that is not going to happen in any time short because aa’ has 2 consolidation area whereas bb’ only has one. Which makes this two trend not yet comparable.
    What we want to see is to form a thin range slightly below the cc’ area I marked the other day last week on the smaller time frame chart to complete the shape. Or alternatively shaking between the cc’ range to form a bigger B. Enclosed the old posted chart if anyone interested.
    That is so called to exchange time for space or exchange space for time. From today’s action, seems Mr Market chose the later.
    For me, strategy possibly to do some ST trading. I bought a tiny bit at 0.74 today for ST only just to decrease my overall cost.

As English is not my native language, apologize any grammar/spelling error and confusion caused if I don't know the technical terms correctly. ='_'=

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.27
Change
-0.145(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.25 $8.339M 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13881 $6.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 21411 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.