GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

buy in and go for the ride

1. 1 Posts.
    I've been a stock trader for the past 25 years and had some very healthy speculative stocks come to fruition. Great profits! I'm still trading, so I don't need to say much more. I've only just signed up to HotCopper in the last week as research, another source of information. But, for just one share attraction. GDA. Fatstocks does some excellent research and makes some very accurate comments. I'm holding a nice parcel of GDA shares and believe they will be one of those spec. shares that will pay off. Selling volume is very low today when you compare it to the buy volume of the last 3 days. that makes a statement by itself. Lots of smart traders holding on. 'Freaky Friday' tomorrow, as is every Friday on the asx. The share market (over the last six month period) nearly always closes in the negative on a Friday. Panic! When the dow drops, asx follows the leader. GDA did extremely well to perform how it did this week. Remember, smart traders don't panic and it is often their gut instinct that pulls them through. For anyone not on board, GDA is looking a good buy. 'Freaky Friday' is just another day tomorrow though. If the price holds, hang on for the ride next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $23.14K 86.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 76615 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.