AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

buy in gloom sell in boom, page-4

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    To the person that also accused me of using some sort of IP address manipulation program, I don't need to play those games. I travelled from Poland last night and have arrived back in one of my favourite cities... Kosice.
    I just had breakfast at Vevericka's which you will probably find on the internet but if you don't believe I was there, just ring Zuzana (beautiful waitress who speaks a little English) and ask her if an Australian guy just had the ham and cheese omelette with a cafe latte. The owner is also a wonderful lady by the name of Jana Kalayova. Jana not there this morning though.
    I then proceeded up the stairs in the little arcade next door to a language bookshop to buy myself an English/Slovak dictionary. The sole staff member was another gorgeous Slovak lady by the name of Radka. She also speaks a little English.The address of the bookshop is Hlavna 97 040 01 Kosice. You will not find it on the internet but the telephone number is 055-6233676. If calling from Australia, add +421 as the prefix.
    And to the person who also wondered why someone would post from overseas whilst on holidays, I can tell you that one can only do so much sightseeing and one also has to catch up with family so one would naturally be accessing internet cafes whilst one was abroad. there is more to life than Tasmania and stocks and shares.
    Have a nice evening all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.