BHP 2.11% $41.76 bhp group limited

buy in gloom sell in boom, page-6

1. 56 Posts.
    Greeting.
    i must admit i sold this morning on open, due to the fact that was a super fund inv. I figured make or lose 1000$ no big deal..but would hate it if it got to 39s 38s knowing that there has been talk about bhp dropping to this levels. markets are down, america is in a shit, talks of a global meltdown are becoming present, no one knows what is really going to happen day to day..coal drops 20% for whatever reason even if the demand is still very strong.
    Most of the people i speak with, asian investors, day traders ect are all cashed up and waiting on the side lines..
    Honestly..i dont see a very happy picture out there, even the best announcements on some spec stocks dont get a market reaction and acually trigger a sell off! Go and figure that one.
    I am a lover of BHP and 100% certain that it will get to some amasing positive levels in the future..but for now i rather watch and buy back in at lower (thats if it gets there) may do and may not....but since the charts are indicating a retrace and sentiment is quite low overall..ill just sit back and wait and see how it all unfolds.
    On a positive note..again i would like to thank everyone here at HC for some amasing and helpful posts..which are greatly appreciated by all im sure..
    Cheers and good luck everyone C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.76
Change
-0.900(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $211.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.02 $42.09 $41.75 $565.3M 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 109821 $41.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.80 17792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.