LAT 0.00% 8.0¢ latin gold limited

Well, Just Once, there'll undoubtedly come a time when this...

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Well, Just Once, there'll undoubtedly come a time when this market will pop it's cork (though I don't believe we're there yet!)...and certainly shorting the banks, if that is your predilection, may be a good way to go.

But I can't see why you're bothering to post on the LAT thread at all if that is your bent.

As to examining why this minnow lost out on the Michiquillay bid, I don't think we need look further than a bit of a bungle by management, since we evidently didn't even get to the starting line! I'm sure Jim Malone, Howard Dawson, Peter McAleer et al are feeling a tad shamefaced at the moment. At least I'd hope so!

But I'm more interested in the way ahead. Seems to me we have a pretty good asset in Paron. And there ARE excellent opportunties in Latin Amercia, as elsewhere. One would hope management would redouble its efforts to make headway for LAT shareholders.

In any case, you should realise that even as a shell, a vehicle like LAT can be transformed by the right deal and the right people.

If current management is incapable of taking advantage of these incredible boom times...then there are certainly others who can!

Let's see what unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.