PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

buy low sell high, page-4

1. 206 Posts.
    ACU did raise money at higher prices
    and not just from mugs iether...
    As far as I can see it is only short term traders that are unhappy.

Put yourself in his shoes- do you think he wants to trade out at 16c ???!!!????

Do you think he's spent millions so that he can dilute his holding to institutions and others for the sake of 5c ?? I'm sure a lot of brokers and fund managers would love a piece of this developping company at these market prices...Opara knows the myriad of small s'holders don't want to put up more money. The fundies will look from the sidelines for now and more and more attention will be given to Avantogen IF IT DESERVES IT.

You say wait for the results and do a placement at 15c or 20c. That might help some do a quick trade, but that's not in Oparas plans. Sure there will be further rights issues and placements, but perhaps Opara doesn't see ACU as a 'share' investment like we do.

Maybe he sees it as a business. One in which he saw a hell of a lot of potential and therefore risked a hell of a lot of money buying into. Then like any business- you work, get paid a modest amount, invest a lot of your time AND more of your hard earned, and one day five or ten years down the track you get many multiples times your total investment outlay. Simple really.
    If the science proves true the money will come flooding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.