WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Buy more now or wait til consolidation, page-152

1. 874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Nope - wrong again. I stated my criteria and this no longer fits, so its nothing to do with being scared. So you call £100k (nearly $200K) small numbers then do you - wow I wish I had your bank balance.
    First rule of investing - have rules and stick to them!
    At present, WRM have a chance at hitting something nice, granted, but so do a lot of other spec companies and in smaller timescales and in areas that dont just have a few months period to action their plans. Dont forget they have nothing more than what valued them below 10c's for a long time other than this chance.
    This is going to be the problem with all Alaskan plays, but if you are prepared to hold for many years then jolly good luck to you, that is your criteria, but bare in mind the SP for any of these plays will either drop or remain stagnent whilst the drill is not turning. I prefer steady progress throughout the year and I ride the waves from my position below 20c. I do not like my start point as being 70c - simples.
    I am not going any further with this conversation with you, as it may be construed that I am downramping as I most certainly am not - I am simply stating it does not suit me anymore. If WRM hit the big time then great - I will be p!!ssed for less than 5 minutes and then I will move on. I prefer to look for the next DEG or ADT and this, in my opinion, isnt, but I hope for yours and every other holders sake that I am very wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.