WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

thrill22:Since you say you're new at the game, I will give you...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    thrill22:
    Since you say you're new at the game, I will give you my thoughts. It may or may not be useful to you. Do not depend on what anyone says here as some kind of safeguard to where you can expect the price of your shares to go to. This applies to any stock, not just WRM. 90% of the participants in each of these boards are positive on the stock for a reason, they own it. So if the shares go down and you ask what to do, the others on any stock board are probably in the same spot as you. We are biased in what we think, so expect that. Not necessarily right or wrong.

I believe WRM is just getting started. The gold & silver exploration stocks are on fire so holding shares that are not moving up can be challenging but it doesn't mean they won't head up later. In Quinton Hennigh's Crescat video he outlines the odd situation now where the 0.3 cent placement shares are depressing the market significantly and he is buying. You will find mixed reviews of QH online, but mostly they are positive. Many who have had dealings with him over the years say he is very honest and a very knowledgeable geologist. I trust he truly believes WRM is on "fire sale".
    WRM didn't have much success, and times were more challenging, so there are many shareholders from the past that will gladly sell their PP shares at a double. Nothing wrong with a quick profit. Nothing wrong believing WRM will attain much higher prices in the future.

Personally, I will be disappointed if WRM does not get over $3 (post consolidation) within 1 year. OK, to be totally honest, I am thinking at least $5-10 in 18 months, possibly more. However, there is a reason why WRM trades at 60 cents today, and probably less than a $1 tomorrow. It's high risk and nothing is guaranteed. If the first drill hole hits no gold then the shares will likely drop. EXPECT A ROLLER COASTER.

I've been investing in exploration stocks for many years. One thing that I have gained is a thicker skin for volatility. If you can't handle 20-50% swings then best not to participate. It's just the nature of these investments. Some would call them gambling bets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.