RHK 0.00% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

nigel, great to be back in, the "if" factor was originally...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    nigel, great to be back in, the "if" factor was originally applicable to fms but as the resource continues to be identified, the "if" factor has reduced but the interesting thing is that the share price hasn't increased at the same time as the increase in certainty of the large resource. This can be attributed to the current market sentiment around iron ore and the wider market which allows a cheaper buy in price than would normally be available, sort of a "gift horse in the mouth scenario". Prior to the resource emergence and around the time of the initial estimates, the markets determined the value at around 15c a share. Traditionally ( in normal market sentiment), the share price would have increased to the 30c to 50c levels as the drilling reports confirmed the estimates. In fact, the drilling has been showing a resource approximately twice the estimate which would under normal market sentiment see the share price increase to the 60 to 70 c levels. At 70c, the "if " factor would have been priced in to the share price and I would not be investing.
    But it hasn't been......thus the re entry.
    At 5c, the share price is a third of the price of the pre drilling price.
    As this ( the increase in sp commensurate with the approx' doubling of the resource ) has not ( given the world markets) happened, the share price is very attractive and at a huge discount to the inground resource value.
    best wishes to all fms holders.
    I think there will be a few smiles on faces shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.