IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Hi All,New to IFN and just starting out research. First of all,...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi All,New to IFN and just starting out research. First of all, can I just say how refreshing it is to be on a stock forum without constant bickering. This thread has some really good posts. Thanks for everyone who replied.

IFN appears to be going well, it has certainly kicked on nicely since this discussion (33% rise). The RSI is still a little high on the weekly Chart at the moment, having been heavily over-bought a few months ago.

My main concern at the moment is with the debt facility being owed by April 2023. It would be good to hear some further commentary on this. Looking at the annual report, Page 83, the debt is planned to sit at $300m in 2022, with a final $200m paid in 2023. This seems tight, and could rise if borrowing increases for capital expenditure.

I appreciate comments saying this is at a normal level for the industry but given the revenue is current at 229.3m (FY19) that’s a lot. Granted there is an additional 300-400 MW planned, which increases generation capacity by 30-40%, but when would this come online? Mid 2021?

As I stated, I’m new to IFN. Just trying to get a clearer picture on things. Any comments welcome.

AC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.