NYO 0.00% 0.1¢ nyota minerals limited

Hyper al its easy to get a target price of 60 cents. if you...

1. 20 Posts.
    Hyper al its easy to get a target price of 60 cents. if you follow the announcements and look at the 3rd vein getting deeper and extending out as an ore body. in being patient this stock will become loved when the true extent of the tenements becomes known by the drilling campaign thats on-going and I estimate news due end of jan at the earliest. The company i think is sat on something very impressive. the market totally ignore the announcement of the 100% interest now and better still its good for us nyo lonely hearts club. When you look all the announcements and then look at the map work I believe nyo could be sat on some 6m ounces. It takes patience sometimes to buxs and nyo will do that for people that ignore the intra movements and look ahead by a year.

So to recap 2010, JORC complaint to circa 1.7M ounces, and since then they've drilled a skip load which in my view takes it to 2.6M ounce minimum. So me as an investor is thinking so what originally, then I looked at realised the first 1.7m ounces is open pit extraction at around $400 per ounce max costs and could be scaled up to a considerable producer of 250K ounces per annum within 18 months. You're thinking not possible? Well lets look at similar low cost producers and how quick they got to market? I am sure you'll see what I mean when you find them, it's not for me to spoon feed you.

They're drilling night and day and the third vein extension in my view indicates there's a major discovery afoot. Of course all the above is just my opinion, but I believe the market has totally missed what NYO is about, even to some degree their broker and others, with a far from reasonable broker price of barely 2/3's of a buck? Get real, that's a steal at that, try a lot higher. Why? because of all of the above, the low cost element. Brokers have looked too much on the logistics which really arent that difficult, and its not like you wouldnt fly the gold out of the mine instead of driving it. Would you drive one tonne of gold out or fly it for added security. I know what I'd do, even if it cost $15K more. Totally missed but then I love anything missed. Gold in season, platinum in season yet hardly moved? It will...ignore your impatient instinct there is no fools gold here. In fact why not do a monthly share builder to take opportunity?

My maths says for $105M they could be producing 5.66 tonnes of gold quickly, that's 200K ozs. $140M profit a year by end of 18 month production ramp up.

NYO...best asx performer for 2011? just perhaps...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.