NIA niagara mining limited

buy now! & be patient! read why!

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    NIA is not getting the attention needed so I thought I would list some reasons why to buy. There are to many points to mention but here are a few:

Firstly you have the rm capital report which values NIA at .35+ over the next 3months, strongly reccomend to read this report on the NIA website outlines alot of points.

DADWEN gold progect, NIA announced the other day that there is an encroachment by a third part who have drilled 6 holes on there tenemants, I have found out that the third party is ADAMUS = ADU, as this section was given to NIA first it is very likely NIA will keep these tenemants so once that is announced NIA will not only have this section but they will also have 6 drill holes done for them at a cost of around $500,000 -$1mil & they will have the results from those 6 holes to announce immediatley which have been refered to as containing significant high gold mineralisation. We should have the outcome of this within the next few weeks, also drilling by NIA is to strart at DADWEN around the end of march early april

NIA will be looking to change there name to POSEIDON NICKLE MINES once the deal is finalised with WMR for the purchase of Windarra Nickle Assets, as we all know at the moment WMR is in the middle of being taken over this does not have any affect on NIA purchaseing Widarra

A placement was just done at .20 no discount given to intitutional & overseas investors, the overseas investors are from germany, apparently there flying back this week & we might see some interest in NIA from there next week once they do some presentations to investors.

NIA has a spec buy written all over it, do further research I dont want to be blamed if it doesnt perform im just going by the information that is out there so the current sp looks ridiculously cheap, my personal target is .30-.50 over the next few months.

Currently .215

Regards

Rogue Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.