PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Honestly it is so easy to write what you just did and you are...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Honestly it is so easy to write what you just did and you are entitled to your opinion but I will now write that there is a rather large chance that your statement will be kicked clean out of the stadium about the time of the DFS and the completion of the 16,000 lineal meters of drilling they have just commenced.

If text appears that states what I and many others believe, in that the resource has grown to 200 MT and we are looking at the processing of 4 million ton's of ore a year - what price would you then apply to PLS being a take over target or simply being well over a dollar in share price - I've all ready bet that they will, my PLS portfolio tells me that.

I have all ways asked myself the same question - why have they continued to spend money on expensive drilling when really 50MT 0r 80MT was plainly enough for a start up - I believe that the higher the resource figure pinned onto the then newly crowned largest Lithium hard rock resource in the world, the surer NB is that Pilbara will be gobbled up and I reckon NB has all ways had that on the burner.

If this happens then get out of the road of the train mate because the SP will be doubling in front of your eyes.
    Last edited by Chaya: 20/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.