PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Buy now or wait for further correction?, page-93

1. 9,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8421
    Personally, I favour Pfs thoughts about us hitting $1.50 by Spring sometime and that is assuming no-one tries to do a T/O. So that is a doubling in a quarter. We have a lot more drill results to go, then a new resource size and then the DFS and potentially a BOA or 2, so lots of good news flow in the next couple of months.

Then there is the fact of the Canaccord figures showing a huge demand for lithium batteries way above others expectations by 2019 as they are being realistic, will get understood by more people and the price of lithium products is likely to go up by Spring as well, so another potential boost to price right there.

We have no substantial holders either, which is really strange for holding a resource of this size and value, but I also expect that to change by Spring.

I can see us hitting $3 by the time we are mining, then higher again as cashflow starts pouring in and management considers expansion, or cost lowering solar and batteries or both, then some large dividends after that, again boosting the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.