APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Dear, dear DDD oh and Mado for that matter, you are I presume...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Dear, dear DDD oh and Mado for that matter, you are I presume aware of goings on in the real world outside HC.
    Take a little look at the shite all the banks are in for all their shonky practices over decades, including not unwarranted concerns from just about anyone of note re: proposed changes to lending practices in the last few days.
    Please , give reasonable people with a reasonable understanding of how to handle their finances a break from your ludicrous assumptions that BNPL is the end of the world as we know it
    Most people I believe would think the worst thing that could happen to BNPL is for the banks to gain control of the sector, similar to the breathtaking obscenities they perpetrated on the financial services sector. Are the banks behind this whole BNPL beat up?
    Certainly, two troglodytes of your ilk add nothing to discourse on this matter. Perhaps the banks need to tighten their lending criteria on $100’s of thousands to less than credit worthy people before we drill down on 4 payments of $25 on a DEBIT card

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.