PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

And the positive spin is the Kains couldn't give a flying flog...

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    And the positive spin is the Kains couldn't give a flying flog what you think, how would you know what is happening and why its happening...?

(!) You have never commented on the fact funding has been at premiums for years ...why ?

(2) You don't like to talk about the revenue increase and the work done after being blindsided by Union Bank ...why ?

(3) You have nothing decent to say about mngmt ...why ?

(4) it is clear the stock has never been pumped to the heavens and dumped which you completely ignore which i find more than strange considering its a rarity for a penny stock on the ASX so ...why?

(5) Even if the report reads well you will continue to throw shade at the company and it mngmt team ...why? as there are so many more deserving of your precious time and energy and you know it.

I could carry on but it is pointless as your answers will be completely justified with your own mental space with disregard to the truth which is, they are doing a great job putting in the hard miles to get this company and its product on track after its previous disappointment, other than the funding fiasco they have not delivered pumped up garbage before funding plays, they have a climbing revenue with new products coming online with a secure working trusted international payments platform, all the things you happily ignore instead simply focusing on doom gloom end of world missery.

Taken you of ignore so i can see your heartfelt response to the report, I can guarantee if it is good or bad you will continue to throw crap at shareholders and the company and its team, what's the bet you won't be able to bring yourself to mange one thing positive within your heartfelt response to mngmt and us shareholders ?

Cant wait its going to be like a breath of fresh air.

As for the rest of the insignificant hangers they stay on ignore biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164253 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 164254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.