PIL 6.67% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Buy Now Pay Later, page-38

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Still no draw on the new note except the $125k

either revenue is up or they are working on another funding package, previous funding parties will be getting looked after if this is the case which is completely understandable if they are working on a new funding deal so I doubt we will get any serious news before finalized if that is the case. Peppermint imo is possibly the only company ever to list on the ASX which has been funded at premiums never to have leaked lies and misinformation to pump the SP, i know some here will call the last round of 2.5c premium funding a lie but that's for them to enjoy and wallow in under their opinion.

Totally disappointed we have had no news for so long but let us hope it's for a good reason, news before report looks very unlikely but i see our CEO posted an article on linkedin so obviously they are still fighting for the cause in some shape or form and letting us know they are still breathing by posting it twitter as well.

My call is expect the note to be filled or a new funding package will be announced very soon that wont involve current holders outside of the previous funding parties

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5K 625K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6891146 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2145105 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.